French translation of 7.3 press release

From: Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: French translation of 7.3 press release
Date: 2002-11-28 09:32:12
Lists: pgsql-general

A call to all French speakers on the list:

I have been asked to translate the press release for the 7.3 announcement,
which I did, but I stumbled on a couple of technical words which I am not
used to in French. Here they are with the translation I used:

- "prepared statements" (requêtes préparées)
- "namespaces" (espaces de noms)
- "table functions" (fonctions de table)
- "logging" (?)

As you can see that's pretty much just a literal translation. Any
suggestions are welcome.

Cheers.

--------
Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/
"We waste our time spending money we don't have to buy things we don't need
to impress people we don't like"