Boolean output format

From: Garo Hussenjian <garo(at)xapnet(dot)com>
To: Postgresql General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Boolean output format
Date: 2002-10-05 01:17:23
Lists: pgsql-general

A friend of mine has told me that using the Zope pgsql driver you can set
the output format of postgres booleans...

Unfortunately, I'm using php and would like to do this also.

Is the zope driver doing this or is it some sort of option that can be sent
when the connection is made or a query that can be run?

Thanks,
Garo.

Xapnet Internet Solutions
1501 Powell St., Suite N