Unknown kind of return type specified for function

From: Avi Schwartz <avi(at)CFFtechnologies(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Unknown kind of return type specified for function
Date: 2003-06-14 22:58:31
Lists: pgsql-general

I am creating a function that does not return anything so I am trying
the following:

create or replace function splite_delete_configured_selection(int, int,
int, int)
returns void
security definer
as '
declare
begin
return;
end;
' language 'plpgsql';

but as soon as I try to call this function I get the following error:

ERROR: Unknown kind of return type specified for function
splite_delete_configured_selection

How do I declare the fact that the function will return nothing?

I am running version 7.3.2.

Thanks.

Avi