Extra files required during backup...

From: "Ashley T(dot) Howes Ph(dot)D(dot)" <ashley(at)turton(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Extra files required during backup...
Date: 2001-09-10 09:43:03
Lists: pgsql-general

I have reviewed the online documentation for PostgreSQL 7.1 for
backup/recovery. This covers the backup of the tables and their contents.
For my backup I wish to include as much as possible to limit the
consequences of a complete failure. From reviewing the archives I have
found the following should also be saved:

data/pg_hba.conf

Does the WAL requiring backup as well? Are there other config files which
require backup?

Thanks

Ashley