Re: pgadmin 4 enhancement request

From: "Campbell, Lance" <lance(at)illinois(dot)edu>
To: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)yahoo(dot)com>, "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin 4 enhancement request
Date: 2017-04-19 14:42:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

Correct. I suggested this as an enhancement for one reason, GUI allows for really great quick visual identification of information. I do appreciate you sending me this though.

Now that you sent this to me, I might create a function I can passed as a parameter a table name with the results being returned from your below code.

You would think they would have a function already in PostgreSQL to do that.

Thanks,

Lance