Dump Error Message

From: "Bob Pawley" <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: "Postgresql" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Dump Error Message
Date: 2011-11-04 17:22:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

I am attempting to dump a database using PostgreDAC.

I am getting the following error message which I don’t understand.

Can someone shed some light on this?

“Error message from server: ERROR: column "tgisconstraint" does not exist
LINE 1: ...c AS tgfname, tgtype, tgnargs, tgargs, tgenabled, tgisconstr...
^
FileHandler: The command was: SELECT tgname, tgfoid::pg_catalog.regproc AS tgfname, tgtype, tgnargs, tgargs, tgenabled, tgisconstraint, tgconstrname, tgdeferrable, tgconstrrelid, tginitdeferred, tableoid, oid, tgconstrrelid::pg_catalog.regclass AS tgconstrrelname FROM pg_catalog.pg_trigger t WHERE tgrelid = '19069'::pg_catalog.oid AND tgconstraint = 0”

When I execute this command in the SQL pane of PGAdmin and remove “AND tgconstraint = 0” the selct shows a row which is unfamiliar to me.

Bob