pg_upgrade / Checking for presence of required libraries

From: Marc Mamin <M(dot)Mamin(at)intershop(dot)de>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_upgrade / Checking for presence of required libraries
Date: 2013-11-08 09:26:50
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,
we are trying pg_upgrade on an old test instance (9.1 -> 9.3)

the check fails for a library that we don't mange to locate in the old system.
(we suspect it to come from a very old try to implement a custom FTS parser).

So my question: can we find out where the pg_ugrade checker did find this reference?

($libdir/hello.so does not exist in the 9.1 instance)

Performing Consistency Checks
Checking for presence of required libraries fatal

Could not load library "$libdir/hello.so"
ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/hello.so": No such file or directory

many thanks,

Marc Mamin