Re: BUG #16660: 64-bit build fails when run on a subst drive (resend)

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: Jurko Gospodnetić <jurko(dot)gospodnetic(at)pke(dot)hr>
Subject: Re: BUG #16660: 64-bit build fails when run on a subst drive (resend)
Date: 2020-11-02 11:37:23
Lists: pgsql-bugs

> On 2 Nov 2020, at 12:22, Jurko Gospodnetić <jurko(dot)gospodnetic(at)pke(dot)hr> wrote:

> I'm not sure what the process is here so just attempting a polite ping.

Politely pinging is absolutely a part of the process.

> I've posted a message (reattached to the bottom of this e-mail) about this problem, including a fix for it, almost a month about and there has thus far been no response nor can I see the change applied to
> https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=blob;f=src/tools/msvc/Solution.pm;hb=HEAD
>
> Please let me know if I should be posting about this somewhere else.

I would recommend registering your patch on the commitfest application to
ensure it's not falling between the email cracks.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/

Also, please rebase your patch on Git HEAD aswell, as all bugfixes will start
there and be backported into any supported branches where it applies.

cheers ./daniel