current postgresql logfile being written to?

From: hvjunk <hvjunk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: current postgresql logfile being written to?
Date: 2017-06-22 01:54:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi there,

I was hoping for a method (like archive_command) to handle logfile processing/archiving/compression, but unless doing it the logrotate way, I don’t see anything that postgresql provides. Is that correct?

The closest I could find is: pg_rotate_logfile()… but here my question is where do I find the current active logfile(s) that postgresql is currently writing to?
(At least that way I can handle all the files that that postgresql is not writing to :) )

Hendrik