Re: BUG #18108: server process was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault

From: Jay <liuqi7850(at)126(dot)com>
To: David Rowley <dgrowleyml(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #18108: server process was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault
Date: 2023-09-15 10:11:18
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I reproduced the operation and got this stack trace:
0x00007efe187b4598 in __memcpy_ssse3_back () from /lib64/libc.so.6
Continuing.

Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
The program no longer exists.
Error detected on fd 0
error detected on stdin

Sorry I wasn't clear, the rows 1.5w refers to the number of formatted lines of sql code (roughly 2.5w characters), not the number of data rows
发自我的 iPhone