Re: Connectivity error: Could not convert from the current locale to wide characters

From: "Andrus" <kobruleht2(at)hot(dot)ee>
To: "Inoue, Hiroshi" <h-inoue(at)dream(dot)email(dot)ne(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Connectivity error: Could not convert from the current locale to wide characters
Date: 2017-08-25 07:05:08
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

Thank you.

>Could you turn on the Debug option in Advanced options (DataSource) page As
>well?

I looked into all pages 1-3 ion advanced options.
There is no Debug option in any place in ODBC config.

Aslo in page 1 (screenshot attached) it looks like driver tries to write
logs into root directory in c: drive.
In my knowldedge, this is disabled by default in newer windows OSes.
I can turn of Windows ODBC tracing and send this log if it helps.

Andrus.

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/png 39.2 KB