Disable the "Save Password" checkbox in PGAdmin4 1.1

From: Potvin, Jérémi <Jeremi(dot)Potvin(at)cra-arc(dot)gc(dot)ca>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Disable the "Save Password" checkbox in PGAdmin4 1.1
Date: 2017-03-06 18:22:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to "gray-out" or remove the ability for an end-user to save his password during the connection to a server?
If there is no direct way to do this, would there be a workaround or a possible patch that could enable this?

I've been searching and testing out some stuff, but I can't find anyway to do it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jeremi