Different Data Directories For Different Databases In One Instance

From: Phani Prathyush Somayajula <phani(dot)somayajula(at)pragmaticplay(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Different Data Directories For Different Databases In One Instance
Date: 2024-04-18 13:04:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi @pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org<mailto:pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org> ,

I have 2 mounts /data/feed & /data/bets

I have postgres-dev server on which I have 6 feed databases (let's say a,b,c,d,e,f) and 4 bets databases(lets say g,h,i,j)

I want to group the data directories based on the databases, and they all should be running from the same instance. Can I achieve this ?

Or if not, can you suggest me a work-around to achieve this

Regards,
Phani