RE: Unable to get PostgreSQL 15 with Kerberos (GSS) working

From: Matthew Dennison <mail(at)matty-uk(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Rob Sargent <robjsargent(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Unable to get PostgreSQL 15 with Kerberos (GSS) working
Date: 2024-03-01 11:16:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Host file looks like:

127.0.0.1 localhost hostname hostname.mydomain.net
::1 localhost hostname hostname.mydomain.net
10.204.50.65 hostname hostname.mydomain.net

I also tried commenting out the ::1 line, but the issue moved to 127.0.0.1, commented that out and the issue moved to the IP. I really don’t get it. However, when I finally realised it was a localised issue (after days) I was able to move forward. No idea why it will not work on the server itself, but it is something I can live with.

Regards

Matt Dennison