RE: Supported PG versions

From: Jan-Willem Goossens <jhmgoossens(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Supported PG versions
Date: 2021-12-01 10:29:44
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Searching in the archives here, I now found
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAOfVbsoiJwf2dP2VGaMVWM_CrMwEq10C=A0v23wUEPaPDGsO9A@mail.gmail.com
“just use the latest driver. It works with all (supported) server versions.”

At the time of writing, PG 10 is still supported according to the Versioning Policy, so I presume the answer to my example is Yes for the latest release psqlODBC 13.02?

However, since the supported server versions change over time, would it not be good to include one line in the Release notes of psqlODBC that explicitly lists the supported server engine major versions?

Jan-Willem