memory consumption of memory for postgres db container

From: M Tarkeshwar Rao <m(dot)tarkeshwar(dot)rao(at)ericsson(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: memory consumption of memory for postgres db container
Date: 2021-09-02 14:35:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

We did a stability test for our product, where we continuously inserting data into postgres tables. We did this for three days continuously.
Memory utilization of our Postgres container continuously increasing.

[cid:image001(dot)jpg(at)01D7A035(dot)D9017060]

Can you please provide us the clue why it is not constant and continuously increasing?

Regards
Tarkeshwar