Execute a function through fdw

From: Patrick FICHE <Patrick(dot)Fiche(at)aqsacom(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Execute a function through fdw
Date: 2019-10-18 09:51:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

Is it possible to execute a function located on a server accessed through Postgres fdw.
This function returns a TABLE structure.

I have mapped rmt_schema and there is a function called Get_Tables in this schema.
I would like to execute something like :
SELECT * FROM rmt_schema.Get_Tables();

Or is it required to create a local function that will access to remote tables in order to achieve the same result ?

Regards,

Patrick Fiche
e. patrick(dot)fiche(at)aqsacom(dot)com<mailto:patrick(dot)fiche(at)aqsacom(dot)com>

[cid:image001(dot)png(at)01D585AA(dot)51A4D870]<http://www.aqsacom.com/>