postgresql : could not serialize access due to read/write dependencies among transactions

From: Neslisah Demirci <neslisah(dot)demirci(at)markafoni(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgresql : could not serialize access due to read/write dependencies among transactions
Date: 2017-01-18 04:54:49
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

Hi ,

I have problem about this issue ;

could not serialize access due to read/write dependencies among transactions

A message app like whatsapp i decided to use isolation level serializable if i use other transaction levels many conversations started with same number (think about whatsapp web sidebar multipling with same number every message).

I also add an index to my query and my query's execution plan don't use seq scan .

How can i solve this issue ? Can i solve this on db orr on app ?

Neslişah Demirci | Veritabanı Yöneticisi

Ayazağa cad. No:4 Uniq İstanbul Plaza
B2 /Kat:3 34396 Ayazağa-SARIYER-İstanbul
T. (+90) 212 453 16 00 - 5516
F. (+90) 212 453 16 16
www.markafoni.com<http://www.markafoni.com/>
www.facebook.com/markafoni<http://www.facebook.com/markafoni>