How to add new Collation language

From: Rob Northcott <Rob(dot)Northcott(at)compilator(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to add new Collation language
Date: 2017-09-14 11:30:58
Lists: pgsql-general

How can I add a collation language to a Postgres server?
Specifically, I want to create a new database with collation of English_United Kingdom.1252 but the only options are C, Posix and United States.
Even if I select United Kingdom as the locale when installing Postgres I still only have United States.

Am I missing something or is there a way to add the United Kingdom collation?

This is Postgres 9.6 on Windows server 2012. The server is Swedish, and my user login is set to UK.