Re: "private" installation of postgres

From: Scott Ribe <scott_ribe(at)killerbytes(dot)com>
To: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: "private" installation of postgres
Date: 2010-09-08 00:51:57
Lists: pgsql-general

On Sep 7, 2010, at 6:30 PM, John R Pierce wrote:

> for some reason, I'm remembering that last time I looked, there were places where this value wasn't being used. but then again, maybe I'm thinking of something else entirely different and am just confused. wouldn't be the first time.

Well, unless I hear definitively, I'll consider that something I need to test. Of course there's also an option to specify the default when building the source, I expect *that* should work, and as far as I'm concerned there would be no problem doing it that way.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe(at)elevated-dev(dot)com