Re: Let's get the OpenSCG packages listed on download

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Rader, David" <davidr(at)openscg(dot)com>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Let's get the OpenSCG packages listed on download
Date: 2016-04-28 20:28:35
Lists: pgsql-www

On 28 Apr 2016, at 19:43, Rader, David <davidr(at)openscg(dot)com> wrote:
<snip>
> Updating this list - we cleaned up the download page - changed to sponsored by logo "OpenSCG"; removed the newsletter signup since we haven't put out a newsletter in a looong time; added the installer project and public repo link to the sponsored projects page. I think that's all the feedback items addressed, let me know if we missed one.

With the Components page:

http://www.bigsql.org/se/components.jsp

In the "Client Connectors" section at the bottom, there seems to be
the MS Windows flag logo being used, and a "Microsoft .net" graphic
too. Are they ok like that?

Doing a quick search online for MS logo programs allowing the use
of those specific ones, didn't show up anything obvious. I could have
just missed something though. :)

Only asking because MS are known to be funny about people using their
logo's sometimes. If this isn't an issue though, no worries. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi