Re: Good news on seattle visit

From: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Good news on seattle visit
Date: 2014-10-21 17:26:01
Lists: seapug

Josh,

It is great to hear you are going to make it to town.

I will make sure everything is ready and will work on getting the word out about you presenting.

You don't need to eat before presenting as I supply (good) Pizza & water. Scott who will be acting host while I am on vacation will pick up the pizza's for me. If you have any preference for which type of pizza you prefer, please let me know. We normally get two large pizza's plus one small vegetarian pizza.
http://www.gopazzos.com/#!pizzas

We have HDMI & VGA jacks to plug your computer into or you can plug a USB stick into the conference room computer.

Lloyd