Re: Usenix LISA and Berkus visit

From: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Usenix LISA and Berkus visit
Date: 2014-10-15 22:24:12
Lists: seapug

Josh,

I have been out sick for the last few days, but this was on my list to respond to, today.

I think the 12th @ 7PM is going to be the best day.

Matt Hall seemed interested but will know more closer to the time of the conference.
Matt Hall <seapug(at)tsda(dot)net>

I think Basil & Julie could also be talked into helping out. Let me touch bases with them and a few other people by phone/email so that I can confirm some more volunteers.

Lloyd