Re: Seattle PostgreSQL Day

From: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Basil Bourque <basil(dot)bourque(dot)lists(at)pobox(dot)com>
Cc: "seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Seattle PostgreSQL Day
Date: 2013-11-01 00:03:56
Lists: seapug

I had talked to the people at LinuxFest NW about basically doing a pgDay aka Postgres Track during the last conference. They are open to us doing that. This would be one conference room dedicated to Postgres during LinuxFest NW. We need to get ahold of them about the end of this year to get into their planning sessions for next year.

Lloyd