Re: Website updates

From: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Website updates
Date: 2013-09-12 17:28:29
Lists: seapug

Josh,

Are you doing this presentation or a different one?

Dumb Simple PostgreSQL Performance

This talk is designed for those who want some quick and dirty, make PostgreSQL go fast information. It does not go in depth but does provide a good general overview of a wide breadth of installation and configuration parameters to change to get the most out of PostgreSQL.

The talk is of particular use to those who are not hardcore DBAs but those who are user space programmers who landed a PostgreSQL installation.

Lloyd