Part of PgUS

From: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: "seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Part of PgUS
Date: 2013-03-20 21:22:05
Lists: seapug

To all:

We are now officially part of PgUS. More information to come next week after I talk with Josh.

Lloyd

Lloyd Albin
Database Programmer

Statistical Center for HIV/AIDS Research and Prevention (SCHARP)
Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division (VIDD)
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (FHCRC)
1100 Fairview Ave N., LE-400
P.O. Box 19024 * Seattle, WA 98109-1024
206.667.6477 * 206.667.4812 fax
Hours: 9:00am-6:00pm (Pacific)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or distribute this e-mail message or its attachments. If you believe you have received this e-mail message in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.