Mailing List Problems

From: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: "seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2013-02-14 00:59:16
Lists: seapug

For several of my replies today, I have been getting:

Your message to seapug has been delayed, and requires the approval of the moderators, for the following reason(s):

A header line is too long (1311 > 1024)

If you do not wish the message to be posted, or have other concerns, please send a message to the list owners at the following address:
seapug-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org

The problem is that the seapug-owner is an ex-hutch employee and so the emails go into a black hold as there is no one to handle these types of errors. I did mention not being the list owner to Josh and he said it could be taken care of, but it still needs to be taken care of.

Lloyd