Postgresql, SQL server and Oracle. Please, help

From: "Nadia Kunkov" <nadiak(at)parkerglobal(dot)com>
To: "Postgres help (E-mail)" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql, SQL server and Oracle. Please, help
Date: 2005-01-25 17:35:50
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, I was wondering where can I get documentation and especially examples on PgSQL? I've done a lot of work with Ms SQL server and need to rewrite a number of stored procedures in PgSQL. Is there a tutorial? What is the best way to start?
Can I read an Oracle book? How close is Oracle to Postgresql?
Thanks