permissions?

From: Marc Britten <mbritten(at)cybernet-usa(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: permissions?
Date: 2000-06-13 20:34:54
Lists: pgsql-general

hi again,

I'm looking through all the docs i can find, and I don't see much about
setting permissions outside of the basic adding users stuff, I added several
users and the ones w/ create db rights can access the database just fine,
all others get permission denied when trying to select from tables/views.

what do i do to setup perms? or where can i find this info? neither the
supplied docs seem to talk about this nor the book thats on the website

marc britten