Re: ERROR: text search configuration "pg_catalog.english" does not exist

From: Tim Child <tim(at)timc3(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR: text search configuration "pg_catalog.english" does not exist
Date: 2008-03-12 15:19:48
Lists: pgsql-general

In my snowball_create.sql I find:

-- No language-specific snowball dictionaries, for lack of shared
library support

This build comes from postgresqlformac.com the "Unified Installer -
8.3.0 (PostgreSQLforMac)"

Now I am considering that it might have been better to compile my own,
but before I do this is there anyway to get the libraries /
dictionaries installed?

Thanks again,

Tim