tcpip connections..

From: "Williams, Travis L, NPONS" <tlw(at)att(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: tcpip connections..
Date: 2002-11-21 13:09:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Do I need to change anything else besides tcpip_socket to true for remote connections? Is there anyway to check that this is actually working? I'm having trouble connecting remotely.. btw thank you all for your help.. using postgresql has made my life easier than you would have ever believed!!

Travis