Help

From: Larry Partridge <lrpartridge(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help
Date: 2010-09-29 16:46:07
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have never contacted you before but desparately now find myself needing
your help. We have a small debt collection business with an Access front end
and Postgre SQL 8.3.

I am getting an error on my front end and cannot seem to fix it. My
technical skills are very basic. Our db was set up by a third party who is
no longer available.

The error I am getting is:

*ODBC - update on a linked table 'tbldebtormaster' failed.

Error: Could not read block 0 of relation 1663/157545/289002; read only 0 of
8192 bytes;
Error while executing the query (#7)*

Can you help?
Can you recommend someone who could help and also provide ongoing support.
Our office is in Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Toll free 1-800-661-3915

Larry Partridge

Alternate email
<larrypartridge(at)ccrcollections(dot)com> larrypartridge(at)ccrcollections(dot)com

  • Re: Help at 2010-09-29 16:59:01 from Guillaume Lelarge