[Pljava-dev] SPIConnection.java: Java 6 patch

From: johann at myrkraverk(dot)com (Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] SPIConnection.java: Java 6 patch
Date: 2010-10-08 00:01:40
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi pljava,

Here is a Java 6 patch for SPIConnection.java. I'd like some comments
on it. In particular isWrapperFor() and unwrap(). Commens on the
code lifted from the JDBC Driver would also be helpful, the
*ClientInfo() methods.

If Postgres implements any of this functionality, I'd rather have a
real implementation that just throw "not implemented" at the user.
I've not had/given myself the time to look it up.

Johann