Database Design - Which design should I use? Two options.

From: Andre Lopes <lopes80andre(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: postgresql Forums <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Database Design - Which design should I use? Two options.
Date: 2011-02-05 19:58:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I'm designing a database, but I'm with some doubts in the design. I
have posted a question in stackoverflow because of the use of images.

Can someone give some clues about which design should I use?

The link to the question is here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4909105/database-design-which-design-should-i-use-two-options

Best Regards,
André.