Shell script to Backup/Dump Database

From: Andre Lopes <lopes80andre(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: postgresql Forums <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Shell script to Backup/Dump Database
Date: 2010-05-12 15:30:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I'am looking fo a shell script do Backup/Dump my PostgreSQL twice a day.

I will need to do a full dump (schema + data), schema dump (only schema) and
data (only data)

There is something done on this subject? I'am very poor in shell script,
there are some scripts on the web ready to use?

Best Regards,