Re: libpq: multiple commands within single query

From: Вячеслав Блинников <slavmfm(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libpq: multiple commands within single query
Date: 2011-01-18 15:48:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Yeah - that is how I do (PGgetResult function returns results until it will
return "NULL" pointer which means that all data for whole "PGsendQuery" was
returned). But what does it mean when query which contain 3 "SELECT"
commands returns just one result (second "PGgetResult()" already returns
null pointer)?

18 января 2011 г. 14:55 пользователь Dmitriy Igrishin