Implementation of Date/Time Input Interpretation

From: Francis Markham <fmarkham(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Implementation of Date/Time Input Interpretation
Date: 2010-06-23 02:12:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Greetings all,

I am currently implementing a script to import data into postgres. I would
like to apply the algorithm to detect date and time values, outlined at
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/datetime-input-rules.html

However, I am unfamiliar (and somewhat intimidated) by the postgres source
tree. Would any kind person be able to point me to the source file(s) that
implement the above algorithm?

Thanks in advance,

Francis Markham