parsing geometric operators

From: Konstantin Izmailov <pgfizm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: parsing geometric operators
Date: 2010-06-05 01:15:10
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm creating my own parser/regex combination for fast and lightweight
Postgres queries processing (in a user app). So I wanted to double check
some details in PG source, but could not find the geometric operators (
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/functions-geometry.html)
definition/rules neither in gram.y nor in scan.l.

I could try to define the rules based on documentation... but would it be
possible to find how they are defined in the PG source?

Thank you,
Konstantin