where are the query output tuples stored

From: Qiqi YU <vonclemay(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: where are the query output tuples stored
Date: 2011-03-07 07:19:07
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a PgAdmin project. The thing is I need to
retrieve the query output tuples (Before they are inserted into the
table in the output panel). Does anyone know where are these output
tuples stored?
I have been stuck on this problem. Hope someone could help me. Thanks
a lot! Really appreciate it!

Regards
Kevin