Re: Connection lost

From: Hernan Danielan <hernandanielan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Joshua Tolley <eggyknap(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Connection lost
Date: 2010-05-19 19:46:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Yes, the most interesting thing is that the log says

unexpected EOF on client connection or could not send data to client:
Broken pipe

But this shouldn't be happening according to the code i sent because i do
NOT close the socket. Moreover the transaction only takes up a few seconds.

I read a person who had this problem and he fixed changing th cache size but
I wasn't successful.

Any ideas?