Trigger get dissabled

From: Gaurav K Srivastav <gauravgkp(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Trigger get dissabled
Date: 2010-06-14 10:22:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am using postgre SQL 8.3 on centos,

My case is Suppose I a databse ABC (In this database I have few enabled
trigger) and I am making abc.tar as a dump file using pg_dump utility.
Now I am restoring abc.tar using pg_restore on another machine .

Up to now every thing is fine but the trigger get dissabled.

Can you please let me know that how can I again enable these triggers in my
database schema?

Or Is there any way to not make trigger dissable while pg_dump or
pg_restore?

Or is there any query to enable all the dissabled triggers in a database
schema?

Please let me know I will be highly obliged.

--
Thanks & Regards
Gaurav K Srivastav