Re: The first dedicated PostgreSQL forum

From: LazyTrek <lazytrek(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: The first dedicated PostgreSQL forum
Date: 2010-11-13 22:31:23
Lists: pgsql-general

I must say that I come from a generation not used to mailing lists, but have
adopted them for PostgreSQL recently.

One of the main things I don't like is that my email address is now out
there for crawlers to capture (thanks to the archive) and spam. For this
reason I use an alias email address which is a slight shame because I would
prefer to use my attributable, professional email address. Do the long
standing members not have problems with spam?