[Pljava-dev] build broken in CVS

From: johann at myrkraverk(dot)com (Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] build broken in CVS
Date: 2010-11-15 16:39:46
Lists: pljava-dev

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Luca Ferrari <fluca1978 at infinito.it> wrote:
> On Sunday, November 14, 2010 01:25:18 am Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson's cat
> walking on the keyboard wrote:
>
>> Furthermore, my Java 6 changes are now in a branch called java6.
>
> Thanks for your efforts.
> I'm curious if there is a roadmap published, maybe I can find some time to help
> coding.

At the moment, there isn't one, really. I had a plan that
unfortunately didn't work out. I'm still just taking it one file at
time to make it compile with Java 6.

You can try checking out the java6 tag and see if you can get one file
to compile without errors. I'll try to do one today, if I can.

Johann