Re: Restore problem

From: Gurjeet Singh <singh(dot)gurjeet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Bob Pawley <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
Cc: Postgresql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Restore problem
Date: 2010-12-28 23:32:43
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 6:06 PM, Bob Pawley <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have restored a database using psql to windows version 8.4.
>
> During the restore the trigger code became jumbled.
>
> I now have a great number of lines that have moved so that they are now
> included in lines the have been commented out – not to mention that the
> code is hard to read.
>
> Is there some way of correcting this – or re restoring the database, so
> that I don’t have to go through the whole code line by line?

I don't believe there's any easy way to do that. Can you show us some
examples of the 'before' and 'after' code, maybe that'll help.

Regards,
--
gurjeet.singh
@ EnterpriseDB - The Enterprise Postgres Company

singh(dot)gurjeet(at){ gmail | yahoo }.com
Twitter/Skype: singh_gurjeet

Mail sent from my BlackLaptop device