SET TRANSACTION .. DEFERRABLE missing docs?

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Subject: SET TRANSACTION .. DEFERRABLE missing docs?
Date: 2011-03-05 09:26:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I was reading through ref/set_transaction.sgml and noticed that the
only documentation of DEFERRABLE is that it's a PostgreSQL language
extension, not anything about what it actually does. Same for begin
and start_transaction. I see it described in README-SSI and for the
guc default_transaction_deferrable, but I think it needs to be
documented on that ref page as well.. (in fact, the guc docs refer to
the reference page, which doesn't have more info)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/