Proxy for psql

From: Selva manickaraja <mavles78(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Proxy for psql
Date: 2011-03-10 01:16:19
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All,

We are using Tsung to load and stress test postgresql. Tsung runs such a way
that it need the application to use a port that Tsung listens to as a proxy.

So in our case we need psql to use Tsung as a proxy to ulimately connect to
postgresql. Is there a way for psql to use a particular port?

Thank you.Hi All,

We are using Tsung to load and stress test postgresql. Tsung runs such a way
that it need the application to use a port that Tsung listens to as a proxy.

So in our case we need psql to use Tsung as a proxy to ulimately connect to
postgresql. Is there a way for psql to use a particular port?

Thank you.

Regards,

Selvam

Regards,