missing chunk number (Bug 5507)

From: bubba postgres <bubba(dot)postgres(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: missing chunk number (Bug 5507)
Date: 2011-01-17 05:22:07
Lists: pgsql-general

I found this link:
http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/BUG-5507-missing-chunk-number-0-for-toast-value-XXXXX-in-pg-toast-XXXXX-td2126674.html
And am also experiencing the same issue... More anecdotal evidence that this
is a bug:

We recently(couple days ago) completely recreated the DB, and started
inserting, so not data rot.
After a couple days of inserts, we could no longer read due to the TOAST
error.
We had WAL shipping to a warm standby (we are using 9.0), and it also had
the same issues after replaying the WAL.