A problem on running a sql script in DBVisualizer

From: Vernon Wu <vernonw(at)gatewaytech(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A problem on running a sql script in DBVisualizer
Date: 2002-06-22 10:36:18
Lists: pgsql-sql

Sorry for this question is somewhat off the topic of this mailing list. I use the DBVisualizer to run a sql script. I have
somethink like:

drop table a;

create table a(
. . .
);

drop table b;

create table b (
. . .
)
inherits a;

I get an error: Relation "b" inherits from "a"

It is fine when I run the sql statements line by line.

How to overcome this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Vernon