pg_listening_channels()

From: Igor Neyman <ineyman(at)perceptron(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_listening_channels()
Date: 2012-11-27 20:58:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

In Postgresql 9.2 this function pg_listening_channels() returns the channels that the current session/connection listens to.

How (if it's even possible) can I get listening channels for all sessions/ connections in the database?
With older versions I could just query "pg_listener WHERE relname = listener_name". Not any more, the table doesn't exist in newer versions.

Regards,
Igor Neyman