PG Commander 1.0 released on Mac App Store

From: Jakob Egger <jakob(at)eggerapps(dot)at>
To: "pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PG Commander 1.0 released on Mac App Store
Date: 2013-09-06 09:35:15
Lists: pgsql-announce

I'm proud to announce the release of my new PostgreSQL app for the Mac, PG Commander.

PG Commander is a GUI made specifically for Postgres users on the Mac.
It sports unique features like a row editor with foreign key support and a powerful SQL Terminal with history.

PG Commander is available on the Mac App Store at a price of $60 / 55€:
http://appstore.com/mac/pgcommander

A free trial is available on the PG Commander Website:
http://eggerapps.at/pgcommander/

For volume discounts, please contact me via email.

Best regards,
Jakob Egger